New Phono Pre-Amp

Looking for any recommmendations for a phono stage to go with my Music Hall 7 turntable, with the Goldring M/C cartridge, a MF A300 int. amp., B&W CDM1NT speakers- with Transparent Music Link Plus I/C's and Speaker cable. Lokking to spend around $500.00 new or used. I listen to rock, jazz, blues, folk, and some classical. Thx. in advance.
frmont
I'm going to second the recommendation for an EAR 834P. If you can afford to stretch your budget to around $600-650 you will be stepping into another league. I've been using one of these for some time now and you cannot beat it for for anywhere near its price. A high-end product that is suitable for very high resolution systems. You have to step up to something like an Audio Research PH3 in beat it. By the way, it is rare, but I've seen these on Audiogon for around $500-550. They go fast at that price though. Good luck and take your time.
if you try hard enough you might catch some ear834p used that is superior to phonomena or black cube.
I have an MMF-7 turntable and am using an EAR 834P. It sounds terrific; far better than when I was using the Musical Fidelity X-LPS phono stage. If you can stretch your budget $100 or so, then hold out for a used EAR 834P. You'll be glad that you did!