New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
The site is hard to browse now. When you search category before, you got the
list and was able to look through in seconds. Now the picture(especially inside the Vignette circle) requires to focus on each single image just to understand what is it.
The entire concept look like spam. The spam's main goal is to get attention to things you normally would not waste your time on. Now you force me to deal with every single item I have no interest in. I could do it once-twice, but ultimately it become No fun to look at this on a daily basis.

Also I can not see what item is mine anymore. When got the list my items were different font color. Also the items you looked once also were different color. That saves your time to browse through items you'we already seen.

Greg
US Audio Mart is heads and heels above this dinosaur..Simple,effective,fast and user friendly.Get in touch with them to see how a buying/selling experience should actually work in 2018...

The new display sucks. Can we have a option to suppress the thumbnails and display old style listing. Also noticed that within a category you cannot do any refine search. The site has become slow.

I would suggest every member to send an email to customer support urging them to revert back to the classic display

Post removed 
As a seller you can buy a listing boost to remove the keyhole. They’ve created a problem you can solve only by sending them cash. Greed, greed, greed. I’m surprised there’s no option for the shopper to pay those keyholes away.
I’ve bought and sold here for years but it’s Audios/Gone now.