New computer for Streaming????

Just received a few days ago and have 10 hours listening, thus far,a Bricasti M1 SE DAC with streamer.. My OLD OLD computer that was used for USB streaming doesn't have the innards for Qobuz and audirvana.   This will be my first taste of actual streaming via Ethernet. ( that all say is to die for vs USB)  I'm looking at Apple Mac Books, as my dealer says is superior for streaming music, much quieter???? However, should I desire to Hard wire it via Ethernet i would need an adapter, C to Ethernet, not a big issue. I have always had a Windows based computer. (except for an apple I phone)  I was hoping as this is my first foray into actual streaming, someone  could help with, which is better or doesn't make a difference, personal preference etc????  Any help would be much appreciated a s usual. Robert TN     PS   which would be easier to use, example, downloading Qobuz and Aurirvana.

robshaw

rsf507//// Bought new, Got a very good deal, IMO. Yes, it is the model you described with a Network Card. Right out of box after playing with filters (my choice #2 minimum I think it was) sounds quite accurate and very Dynamic, all instruments get their chance to shine individually. Will only get better with time. 

Once I choose a new computer to download the interfaces.( Qobuz to new unit and Audirvana).  I can only HOPE, actual streaming via streamer/Ethernet connection is that superior to my earlier USB stream?????  thanks all very much.To a new streamer,  very valuable info !!!!!!

@OP. Unless you want to run Roon, there is no point in incorporating a computer in your system.

Unless you’re going to run Roon and need the computer to act as a Core just get yourself a nice tablet to run your streaming apps, way more convenient.

Couldn't agree with you more. However, my dealer that sold me the Bricasti M1SE said the  tablet would be great to use from my listening chair, However, said the tablet does not have the operating system  needed to download Qobuz and Audirvana. The tablet will play the music once downloaded via  WI-FI . I believe that is correct??