New classe delta preamp and classe stereo amp?

Was wondering your thoughts on the newer Classe preamp and stereo amp combo vs something like the Accuphase E5000 integrated? Does anyone own this classe combo? It will be driving my older B&W 804S speakers and a rel t7x sub. I used to own the older classe cp500 and ca2200 amp. I have the E5000 right now and it sounds great, but just thinking of going back to seperates. Just a thought and some advice. I know the new classe is made in japan now. Thanks

duketbrd88

what do you mean fan noise? hmm. i havent noticed anything but i ll double check now that you mentioned it :) 

@joe2022 , was just wondering if the fans are loud or you can here them at all. Probably not from your response, which is a good thing. I guess behind the grate in front is a filter you can blow out or wash. You have the newest mono's, correct?

I have the PRE and MONOs and absolutely love them. The sound is very detailed, but listenable and smooth for long periods of time. It just sounds natural and right with my KEF Blades. My last amp was the Parasound JC5 which is such a great amp but the Classe was a very big step up. Many good amps tend towards brightness and the Classe is very enjoyable. The PRE has in my opinion the exact right set of options including sub crossovers and time delay. I have the HDMI card for ARC in from my TV and that works perfectly with no lip sync issues.  The fans are barely perceptible if you are close enough to hear them.
Good Luck!