New Cary DMS 700

I have the 600 and it is a great piece. 

The 700 looks to be on the next level. Ladder dac

https://carydirect.com/shop-now/dms-700.html
128x128benzman
Do you change the power cord? What power cord do you use? Lumin T2 or DMS 700, Finally I chose 700,  I have placed the order. Now I am finding the power cord. Do you have any suggestions? thank you!
Definitely upgrade the power cord. I have an Audience au24se MP on mine. You probably can upgrade for a couple of hundred. Check out the used section. A medium rating is fine. You do not need one designed for power amps. I threw a SR orange fuse in mine. Not sure it made a big difference but it didn’t hurt. The 700 stays on 24/7 so sure it’s broken in now and sounds pretty damn good. You made a good move. I know it cost you a few more bucks but the Cary will mate with much more equipment than the Lumin
Thanks Benzman!17 years ago I bought Audience aR6 power condition, expensive but I am very happy with the performance. I will try their power cord. Now I feel some accessories have to buy, EtherRegen, SOtM dcbl  Cat 7,and fuse. Good quality fuse improve SQ. This is my experience. My 700 will come next week, very excited !

@benzman. I’m only interested in Qobuz/Roon at this point and do not own a digital library. In your opinion is a used 600 where I should spend the cash vs a new 700. Did I understand that correctly? The market is optimal right now, maybe because of UI but I don’t ever plan to use their app. Thanks in advance for your insight. 
Sorry I missed this. So 6,000 new vs 3,500 used
the 700 does sound better. I would say 10-15%
the 700 has a much better interface. But if you are using Roon it becomes a moot point. So if I was a Roon user and did not have a hi resolving system and room I would look for a 600 ( although there may be a part that Cary says that can’t get anymore)
But if you have a pretty decent system and can hear changes in your system pretty easily go for the 700. Either way the both sound very good and easy to listen too