New Cary DMS 700

I have the 600 and it is a great piece. 

The 700 looks to be on the next level. Ladder dac

https://carydirect.com/shop-now/dms-700.html
128x128benzman
Another happy DMS-600 owner here. I’m intrigued about the 700 based on the comments here. Would like to hear more from those who went from the 600 to the 700 in particular. 
I went from the 600 to 700. 700 sounds better all the way around. Much more defined bass and an improved midrange. Vocals with much more texture. The interface is much improved.  If you are a Roon user I think there would be better ways to upgrade for the price diff. 6k new for the 700 and approx 3500 resale of the 600
I am happy with the 700 for a 1 box solution that sounds really good. 
Do you change the power cord? What power cord do you use? Lumin T2 or DMS 700, Finally I chose 700,  I have placed the order. Now I am finding the power cord. Do you have any suggestions? thank you!
Definitely upgrade the power cord. I have an Audience au24se MP on mine. You probably can upgrade for a couple of hundred. Check out the used section. A medium rating is fine. You do not need one designed for power amps. I threw a SR orange fuse in mine. Not sure it made a big difference but it didn’t hurt. The 700 stays on 24/7 so sure it’s broken in now and sounds pretty damn good. You made a good move. I know it cost you a few more bucks but the Cary will mate with much more equipment than the Lumin