New amp for Vandersteen 2CE

Hoping you can help me narrow down my choices for a new amp for my Vandersteen 2CE speakers.  I have been using a pair of Adcom GFA565 monoblocks.  They have ridiculous amounts of power, but I don't come anywhere near using it all and I would like a little more clarity in the midrange.  I have two used amps I'm considering - a McCormack DNA 0.5 and a Pass Labs Aleph 5.  Another option would be a fully restored/upgraded Adcom 535/545/555.  Source is a Sonos Connect with a passive attenuator for volume control.
Thanks for the help!
craig2112
The nice thing is the Vandersteen 2Ce is a good speaker but it's reasonably priced. I've used Rotel, Krell KST 100 and a YBA 3 DT to drive mine. If you like the sound of the Pass I would go with that. My Krell runs to half power (50 watts) in class A and that's plenty for the Vandersteens with a little extra in class B. You can spend a lot more on amps but were is the diminishing point, I think I've reached it.
Pulled the trigger on a Pass Labs Aleph 5 that was for sale locally at an attractive price.  The build quality is phenomenal - a real piece of industrial art.  Sound quality is certainly there - nice detail in the high end, clean midrange and powerful bass.  60 watts is certainly sufficient in my room with these speakers.  Very pleased.

Now wondering what an external DAC will do for this setup... seems like a good topic for another thread!

there are a few very good older threads, discussing the poor quality DAC in the Sonos as well as well as jitter issues