New amp for SHARP CD-CH1000

Hi!

I have an old sound system from the early 2000s, a SHARP CD-CH1000. The speakers are fine, but the amp is clunky because it has 6 CD trays and 1 Cassette tape tray, which I don't need anymore. It's pretty ugly too IMO. I'm planning to build my own wood casing around the speakers to make them look better, but for the amp it would be too much work.

The problem is that both speakers have one main-channel and one subwoofer channel. I guess you could say it's a 2.2 sound system(?), which doesn't seem very common. Therefore, I wonder if there are any amps with two subwoofer-outputs, or if there are any other solutions where I keep the speakers.

Link to operation manual

Link to service manual

Some pictures of my system

Thank you!
poosham
Aw man, come on. The speakers are great and I don't want to waste a bunch of money on new ones.
If the speakers are actively bi-amped I would just stick with the original amp or go with a new setup.

The speakers are cool though, kinda remind me of J.M. ...

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/037/tron_guy-thumb.jpg

DeKay

@dekay Yeah I didn't think that the speakers could be actively bi-amped. I guess that's true. I'll try to see if someone else wants this setup and try to buy a new one. Thanks for the answers!