Neil Young calls out Tidal

TIDAL is calling their files of my songs Masters. But TIDAL’s MQA files are not my masters. I make my masters - not TIDAL. I made my masters the way I wanted them to sound. If TIDAL referred to their titles as TIDAL MASTERS, I would have no problem, but they don’t. They call them Masters. I had my music removed from that platform. They are not my masters.”.

https://www.realhd-audio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/210118_NYA.jpg

128x128fuzztone

The non vaccinated are not the jews...

The corporations who are the true non elected authorities behind all this with all bought politicians are not the nazis...

the differences between vaccinates and non vaccinated had little to do with distinction between "genuine" germans and jews for sure then speaking about the holocaust is meaningless...

Then dont speak about the holocaust here please....

But when it is said...

Fascism is defined to be the amalgamation of politic with corporate power , and we live in fascists countries in France , in Canada, And in the Us right now..

No proof needed at all... It is so evident they dont mask it....I will not even try to explaining that because if someone is so ill informed to contest that it is useless to speak with him...

You cannot argue with ostrichs politic stances...

Why do you think Puppet Trudeau bought 400 millions of dose for 40 millions of canadians?

Because he make personal profit about it and detain personal portfolio of actions in pharmaceuticals and they are other reason also....Guess which they are?

I'm whining because a few of you rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and then rant some more.  Do you not have the emotional intelligence to know what's appropriate and what's not?

Hey, maybe I'm wrong and anything important should be discussed here.  Alright, do you think Jalen Ramsey can cover JaMarr Chase?  Let's have 3,000 posts about that.  The Super Bowl is at stake!

The World Health Organization’s European chief has cautioned against implementing coronavirus vaccine mandates, unless every other feasible option has been tried to convince people to get jabbed.

Hans Kluge, WHO regional director for Europe, said that countries shouldn’t mandate vaccination unless they had first reached out to communities. “Mandates around vaccination are an absolute last resort and only applicable when all other feasible options to improve vaccination uptake have been exhausted.”

So the WHO has signalled forced vaccinations are coming, now what happens to people that still refuse? To people that are still holding out, the only thing we can hope for is that a big enough portion of the public wakes up and stop this from happening. 

As much as I love Hi-Fi Audio, my sound system... I care more about my freedoms and bodily autonomy. I'll leave this thread to others, I've said everything I wanted to say 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤

Yes you are right...At first glance it seems so indeed... This is an audio forum...

But we have an excuse : democracy, freedom a world wide crisis a fascist orientation of democracies ... is it not enough to be mad?

Do yo have the minimal emotional intelligence to be wise enough and not rant against  ranting people you consider mad?

Change thread if you are so disturbed... is it not simple? Or are you a ranting children with no motives to rant at all save annoying concerned people here?

There is a reason why i rant....In this Senile Neil Young thread about censorship....

I’m whining because a few of you rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and then rant some more. Do you not have the emotional intelligence to know what’s appropriate and what’s not?

@mahgister 

There is a reason why i rant....In this Senile Neil Young thread about censorship....

It can't be censorship unless its the government censoring. In this case, its a contractual dispute between parties. Simple...Spotify can comply or not, Neil Young can withdraw his music or not. Its just not a big deal.