Need to recap my Classe Audio DR-8 Amps - need suggestions

I recently purchased two Classe Audio DR-8 amps. The amps were barely used and are in mint condition, but I think I need to have them recapped due to being over 20 years old. I am guessing Classe Audio would be the best place to have the amps recapped, but I am not sure. Any suggestions where to have the amps recapped and what I should expect to pay?

Also should I recap my DR-5 pre amp?

Thanks.
kdross
Post removed 
garebear since you know some much why don't you reach out to Classe' and see how far that gets you.  The OP asked about sending them back to Classe' for repair and it is relevant and correct that the company doesn't exist anymore other than as a name brand as part of a holding company.  On another forum two reviewers with long term relationships with Classe' reached out on behalf of someone like the OP and it got them nowhere. But you go ahead and try yourself.  Make sure you have your facts straight before you call me or anyone else out. 
Classé audio is now owned by the parent company. Sound United. (   soundunited.com. )  they own Denon,Polk,Marantz,Def-Tec,Heos,Boston Acoustics and now Classé.  Maybe contact them and see what they say. I imagine at the least you could find a authorized service center to do the work.  Good luck. I love Classé. I have a CP-800 and 3X  CA-M600’s. Absolutely love them.  
The DR-9 was the last effort of David Reich at the old Classe. I assume the DR-8 is in the same strata. If so, they are very fine amps and - if in need of aid - I think that they're worth the effort.  As for the "new" company, I've not found them particularly helpful nor responsive.
I have two DR-9s and wholeheartedly agree with kacomess that these “authentic” Dave Reich-designed amps are special and worth the trouble to restore/prolong their lives.

I bought each from two different sellers. One was box-stock original and one had been “refurbished” by a prior owner a few years back using the Classe-supplied capacitor and power transistor kit. Although the “original” amp still works perfectly well with no signs of electrical issues, the refurbished DR-9 sounds much more open, lively, and detailed, eschewing the long-ago established reputation of the early Dave Reich class A/B amps as sounding dark, rolled off, laid back, etc. (which the original does in comparison to the refurbed one).

I attribute the sonic differences between the two to be more a result of the newer-spec power transistors (and possibly also different bias adjustment) than the replacement of the caps which appear to be identical between the two. Unfortunately, Dave Reich removed the markings on the original power transitions so it is impossible to discern what manufacturer and model they are. However, the newer power transistors that came with the Classe-supplied kit do have markings. They are Motorola. You can see pics of the inside of the refurbed DR-9 on my virtual system page.

kdross, I recommend you try to contact whomever you can muster at the “new Classe” with the hopes that they may still have documentation on the refurb kit component part numbers for your DR-8. It will be worth the effort and expense IMO.

BTW: avoid using the XLR inputs on these amps. The single-ended RCA inputs are vastly superior sonically.

Good luck kdross. I would appreciate it you would let me know if you have any luck with the new parent company as I would love to have my other DR-9 refurbished.

Dave