Need suggestion on tube amplifier with XLR inputs

I am looking for a two channel tube amplifier (not sure of the wattage I will need as I am not 100% sure how the wattage correlates to transistor wattage so I will need a recommendation on this as well). My current set up is as follows: Emotiva DMC-1 Pre-amp/processor, Behringer cross-over, Emotiva XPA-5 (5 channel amplifier) and a Krell KSA-250 (2 channel amplifier) I have them connected via XLR cables throughout. I use the Krell to power my two JL-Audio 13W7 subs. I use the XPA-5 to run all other speakers at this time. What I would like to do is purchase a 2 channel Tube amplifier to run my center channel speakers as these are responsible for most of the mids/highs and use the 5 channel XPA-5 to run the surround speakers. My thought is that the center is responsible for most of the sound in a 5.2 system anyway so if I were to put my money on adding quality sound this would be the spot to do it. I need a two channel as I would like to run my tweeter on a separate channel then the mids so as to isolate each signal through the cross-over to have more granularities in tuning each of them. My tweeter has a speaker efficiency of 106 db and my mids are 87 db. If I run them through the same channel the tweeter will obviously overwhelm the mids and does as I have tried this already. So my question is, what 2 channel tube amp would you recommend that would drive 3 4” midrange drivers on one channel and then on the other drive 2 tweeters? I think I need something that would equal around 200 transistor type watts per channel as that is what the other surround speakers have running to them. I thank you in advance for any and all advice!

P.S. I would like to keep the cost under $3000 and am perfectly fine with purchasing used equipment. Thanks again!
ectomorph81
yea the cross over has a balanced output for the midrange amp. I can actually make it pretty much any range of sound frequency that I want it to. I was planning on setting up the midrange amp to receive a range from 80hz to 3.5khz and then letting the tweeter take it from there.
It sounds like you ideally you'd like a pair of amps that have lots of power on one channel, and just a little on the other -so you can run the high power on the mids, and the low power on the tweeter?
That would be ideal or even one amp that has 2 high power channels for the mids and another with 2 low power channels for the tweeters. Either way I would like to run tubes in both cases.
I've yet to see any amplifier that is low power on one side and high on the other.

We make a stereo 30/w channel amp called the S-30 and a several monoblocks. If you put the mids all in series our smallest monoblock, the M-60, may well make enough power to do the job- about 80 watts per channel.

Both have true balanced inputs. The S-30 may well be the lowest power tube amp to feature true balanced inputs.