Need speaker advice for new Rotel system

Hello fellow Audiogoners. I just purchased a Rotel system consisting of the following components for my new 2-channel system I'm building: RB-1080 (200wpc amp), RC-1090 (pre-amp), RCD-1072 (cdp).

I've only heard a handful of speaker manufacturers and LOVE Focal and Dynaudio (I'm sure I don't have enough real power for Dyn. though). But am not quite familiar with what is recommended for Rotel, or at least what is popular with you knowledgeable folks.

Any help would be appreciated greatly. Oh, and to add I'll be using Tara Labs XLR RSC vector 2 interconnects between the pre and amp, and am using Analysis Plus Oval 9 speaker cable for whatever I end up with on that end :) Still need interconnects to go between the cdp and pre though.

Thanks in advance!!!

-Chris
camdenyard
Vandersteen needs to be looked into...its a grown ups speaker for music lovers and not audiphile tail chaser's.
First order, minimal baffle, time and phase accurate...they will sound most likely more musical than most any speaker listed here, BW will have more sizzle which can mean fatigue to some, trust your own ears!
This is great guys thanks again. My budget would probably fall under the $3k price range...
Man some used Vandy 3A speakers with the Vandy sub or subs would be awesome, pretty much like a Quatro without the bass EQ feature! Its pretty easy to promise you would be very happy!
I have two all-Rotel systems
Digital: RC-1090 (replaced RC-1070), RB-1092 (replace RB-1070), RCC-1055, RLC-1040, B&W N804. B&W ASW800 sub

Analogue: RC-1082, RB-1092, RC-1072, RLC-900, Dynaudio Audience 52SE, Dynaudio Audience Sub 20A

Both B&W and Dynaudios sound wonderful, lively and warm. There are many Rotel bashers here but performance/$$ is tough to beat. Your RB-1080 is a nice amp and has an exceptional damping factor of 1000.