Need information on atmos

Looking at getting 4 ceiling speakers for atmos. My fronts are totem. Has anyone ever listened or used totem kin ceiling speakers.  And are they worth the cost.  I also thought about def tech. I spoke with someone about atmos and they said dont spend much on ceiling speakers because not much info up there.  But my thought process tells me u want that extra detail of rain, helicopters,  planes,  swaying trees, etc.... to add to the realism.  So any help will be appreciated.  Speaker suggestions also.  Is it worth spending a 1k or more for ceiling, not including amp.  And before anyone ask, yes I have searched the forums and not having much luck. Also new speaker tech changes. Ty Pete 
pcc67

Showing 1 response by batman1971

I like triad speakers for surround.         We put in newer kef stuff in our lake house and it’s good at normal levels.   The triads jandle transients and not sure the audiophile word for it but the guitar player in me calls it sustain.   The triads do that    My fronts are platinums the rears are golds and ceiling silvers.    Would not hesitate to recommend used higher end triad.