Need help with Proceed AVP setup

hi, I just picked up a Proceed AVP used. Everything seems to work fine, but I can't get the On Screen display to show up. Before I punt, I was hoping someone could advise me on a couple questions:

1) Is there anyway to reset all operating settings to Factory Defaults? I've not been able to find a reset procedure in the manual.

2) Is it possible to do a total reboot of the software? ie where the system does a complete reload/

I was able to do this on my Lexicon and it usually solved minor issues like this.

thanks in advance.
bdgregory

Showing 1 response by lelistener192

I doubt this will be seen, but I am having the same issue with the OSD not showing up on the Proceed AVP. I can route composite video input 4 (and only 4) to the main S-video or composite output but there is no menu overlay.

Alternatively, would it be possible for someone with an AVR to send a pic of the technical menu that is required to initiate a factory reset? I’ll try to do it blind.

I'd appreciate any help I can get because it is an excellent preamp and I'd hate to have to part with it.