Need help w/ Audible Illusions M3A

First off I'll say that I'm new to owning tube gear and appreciate any advice Audiogoner's can give. I own an Audible Illusions M3A and it has developed some "hiss" in the right channel. It's loud enough to hear when the system is idling from 12 feet away, and therefore fairly annoying. It doesn't sound as though the performance is comprimised any other way though. Time for new tubes? If so, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Scott

associated equipment:

Audio Research D-200
Theta Data basic
California Audio Labs Sigma II
Vandersteen 2CE
Synergistic/XLO cables
Tice Solo
trailrunner1
Marakanetz, Everyone is certainly entitled to there opinion. After dealing with audio for over 35 years, I have found that a lot of components just present a different presentation. Better is in the ears of the listener. The M3A is capable of outstanding phono reproduction as verified in all of the positive reviews over the years by leading mags. My experience concurs. It is extremely neutral for a tube based preamp. It is also a hell of a bargain on the used market.
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I switched tubes R/L and the hiss followed it, so it appears it is a tube going bad. Everyone talks about how hard the M3A is on tubes, and Kevin @ Upscale Audio claims that my preamp would destroy a pair of Siemens or Bugle Boys inside of a week. Anyone have experience with this? If so, are there good sounding options other than Sovteks? Thanks again.
I'm running a L-1 with a 4-ch Theta Dreadnaught biamping a pair of Vandersteen 3A Sigs. I use a Meridian 508-24 for CD sources.
Trailrunner:

You can pick up low noise Reflector 6h23/EB's from ATSI Tube for aprrox. $45-$50/matched pair (not certain of the current price). They are dead quiet and work quite well in the 3A.

I tubed my friends 3A with ATSI's in the line stage and Siemens 7dj8/PCC88's in the phono stage, over a year and a half ago (both pairs are still going strong).

I no longer have a source for the 7dj8's, but two matched pairs of the ATSI 6h23/EB's will also work.