need help for speaker cable

i need help for speaker cable my system is mcintosh ma 7900 and sonus faber venere  s but cable is no good so i need any suggestion from your guys 

khaung2790
Thanks for reply guys my budget is under 1500
and now I use audioquest rocket 33 biwire.

I am biwiring a pair of 85db efficiency Vandersteen Treo CTs with Clear Day Audio Double Shotgun Cables.  With your 90-db efficient speakers, 2 pairs of the shotguns may be right for you.  Best thing you can do is call the designer/manufacturer Paul Laudati at (520)-743-7941.  He loves to talk to prospective customers about their systems and the sound they are trying to achieve.  His speaker cables are all pure silver conductors.  They are not at all bright sounding, just very open and detailed.  The worst that will happen is you'll have a nice conversation with a true gentleman.  All the best!

The best way to see what you like is to actually buy something suggested to you or that you read about that interests you, as long as the seller has a return policy if you don't think they were a good buy.

Most internet based cable companies and the more popular audio gear providers like Music Direct, Audio Advisor, LP Gear, etc allow returns.

I've been through a number of cable swaps and I'm very happy with Cerious Technologies.  Bob Grost has a value line (Graphene Exreme) and the best he can make (Graphene Matrix) line of cables, all hand made.  The speaker cables are IMO the best sounding of his offerings.  They are very neutral sounding yet fully expose the sound. 

With McIntosh electronics (I used to own some) you need clarity and neutrality.

http://cerioustechnologies.com/

ebay, zu audio store and bid on a pair of their libtec or mission speaker cables.  I got a 10' pair of the libtec for a little over $100, these retailed for over $1000.
they are brand new cables but discontinued.