Need Help

I am new to the Audio world and need advice as I am as confused as ever.  I am wanting an all in one receiver that I can listen to my downloaded / streamed music / turntable and one that will hook into my TV.  I will be running 2 tower speakers and a Sub.  I have set myself a budget of $3000.00 and I am very open to the used market and to be honest I like some of the vintage stuff anyway.  I know that my budget is low and probably insulting to some but its what I have at the time and I plan on adding / up grading as I go. I love the looks of the Marantz, Adcom and Cambridge as far as receivers.  The speakers I am lost as there are so many to choose from.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all.

kdogone
@viridian -- Stop it!  The speaker world does not start and end with Klipsch.  There's ATC, PMC, and many others that are well worth searching out. 
Post removed 

Sorry about the late reply, I have been out of pocket.

I am a novice and to be honest I cant answer some of the questions above.  I can tell you that I don't watch a ton of movies but the wife and I do enjoy one from time to time.

I can tell you that I do like to listen to my music on a daily basis and to be honest with you I like it loud,  my main music is the blues and rock and roll.  As I am getting older I am really liking some jazz and alot of acoustical music.  No rap or Hip hop for this Guy!  I have an amazing collection of albums that was left to me by my late sister ( close to 1200 albums ) and I want to add a turn table at some point. 

I hope that some of the above information will help anyone that can give me some advice in this crazy audio world. 

Thank you all in advance for any info that you can help me with.

Well, here are a couple "you can't go wrong" options, or, put another way, I'm confident you'll be impressed with the sound.  Whether it will be optimal for your specific tastes is another question entirely and one that will take MUCH more time and effort on your part to figure out.  To most of us here that's the fun part, but if you just want something very good for the money and just want to get the party started, you could do far worse than these:

http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages/products/speakers/SRT/srt.html

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Anthem-MRX-520-Refurbished-A-V-Receiver-MRX-Series/223460479615?_trkparms=a...

Read ad the reviews on the speakers.  I think they offer an in-home trial.  The AVR is a cut above most mass market receivers, and they've also proven to be one of the more reliable brands (something many others cannot claim).  Anyway, if nothing else maybe this is a good place to start.  Best of luck on your quest!