need comments on my system

-1 pair of Martin Logan CLS panels and Velodyne DD15 subwoofer - both connected directly from preamp
-Counterpoint SA5000 preamp
-Counterpoint SA220 power amp(220WPC)and NPS400 amp(which is quieter but less dynamic)
-Counterpoint DA10/DA11 DAC and transport
-Harmonic Tech, AudioQuest intercables
-AudioQuest spkr cables

What area can I improve? Any comments are welcome
skim1227
Counterpoint too bright? I have a pair of SA220s upgraded to NP220s that are anything but bright. The best amps i've had in my system and i've had more than my share. Maybe upgrading the NP220s will help? Or try rolling tubes.
I had some thoughts of trying new amps like Jeff Rowland, Pass Labs, or even McIntosh rather than NP220 upgrade(although it has its own merits). The CLS is very sensitive in all sound reproduction - even changing one component in the system.

Anyone tried the above mentioned amps?

Thanks to all responses.
I agree with the amp comments based on a couple Counterpoints I heard a number of years ago. Those MLs are tough to tame and I think VTLs would be a good way to go. However, you also may want to check into a passive "pre-amp" just for fun - to see if it will work with your stuff. Also, I'd check into one of the better newer DACs (Bel Canto, Perp Tech WrightModed) unless the Counterpoint is of recent vintage, but haven't they been gone for some years? Advances in DAC technology and music making has come a long way in the last 5 years.
skim
How do you like the DD-15? I am amazed with the sound.
The programming is great.

Tim