Need at least 900wpc in 4ohm

Suggestions for what can do the job? Thanks.
tccaux
The more I'm thinking about this, the more I think it's absurd that a speaker needs 900 watts to sound good. Are you saying you have a speaker that needs 900 watts for the entire speaker, or just bass drivers? I'm not doubting the sound quality a snell is capable of producing, but my common sense says that a driver/speaker requiring 900 watts to convey an emotional connection to music simply hasn't been designed properly.
Remember the impedance, most us don't know what size room the OP has. There are other very fine speakers that work best with an abundance of available power too. Furthermore, there are a lot amplifiers available to choose from that can fulfill the demand. The final result is what matters.
Devilboy, I agree that my subject line is over simplified. A more accurate assessment would be at least 500wpc with ability to deliver more. The 900 watt in 4 ohm Magtech is what set the standard for preferred performance. To Unsound's point, the room is large and open with pitched, vaulted ceiling. Thanks
I would suggest what you need are...new speakers. High sensitivity speakers make low sensitivity speaks sound like they have a wet blanket over them.
High sensitivity speakers make low sensitivity speaks sound like they have a wet blanket over them.

Until you feed them with 900 Watts. :)