Need advice: Hegel V10 phono stage and Sumiko Blue No.2

Hello, first post here, love the community.

I need a little help. 

Finally purchased an actual pre-amp for my turntable, and running into a snag. I have a Pro-Ject 2 Experience Classic turntable with a Sumiko Blue Point No.2 cartridge. This is a MC cartridge, but as I understand it, it's a "high output" cartridge and should be treated like a MM. 

I connected it to my Hegel V10 phono stage via the MM input but left the default DIP switch settings (for MM). Sounds great, but not as much gain as I would have expected. 

Does anyone have experience with this particular issue? Should I change the DIP switch settings for the V10 to match more of a MC cartridge (i.e., change the impedance , capacitance, or increase gain, etc)?

My local HiFi store guy didn't know. Any help would be immensely appreciated. Thank you!

Peder

Setup:

Hegel H190 amp

Hegel V10 phono stage

Pro-Ject 2 Experience Classic, Blue Point No.2 cartridge

Red River balanced XLR cables (b/w V10 and H190)

Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers

128x128denvercx

According to the manual there are 4 gain settings for mm cartridges. Just set to higher gain! BTW, a high output moving coil should be the same settings as a  mm!

Thanks Yogiboy, that's what I thought, just asking about impedance and capacitance also. 

Here are the specs for the Blue Point. It does not give capacitance specs since that is not a big deal!

Cartridge Type: HO MC
Frequency Response: 15Hz-25KHz
Output Voltage: 2.5mV
Channel Separation: 32db
Channel Balance: 0.5db
Compliance: 15
Stylus Size: 0.3μx0.7μ
Stylus Shape: Elliptical
Load Impedance: 47kΩ
Tracking Force Range: 1.6-2.0 grams
Recommended Force: 1.8 grams
Weight: 6.3 grams

Yes, I saw that info on the website. I was curious if anyone in here had specific experience in this situation (using a high output MC with MM settings) but which settings? Maybe I'm not explaining myself well. Thanks for your help.