Need a new FM Receiver that works very well

We have a 40 year old Carver that the channels have gone bad and have been using as a receiver. Now it appears the stereo decoder is going bad. Suggestions on a basic FM tuner high end but not too high end. I know FM is waning but we have really good setup.
ksosne
@ksosne,
I have a Scott FM tuner I bought in the 80’s. I hardly ever used it so if you’re interested message me. I can dig it out of the closet.
I just picke up a Yamaha tuner that was my sister that passed in December. Her significant other passed it along. Question at 91.1 WDDE I get a slight hiss at stereo mode no other stations would it be the station itself.
I was using a Yamaha  tuner in my last home and I thought it sounded great.  It was built in cheap plastic casing and wasn’t much to look at but I had a friend bring over an Uber expensive McIntosh tuner and the Mac did sound better but the Yamaha was so close that when I told friend what I paid he was chagrined.  However I moved to a different area, older suburb with lots of tall trees, and that did a number on both the tuner and my satellite TV.  I finally gave the tuner to a charity shop.  By now I am so enmeshed in Internet Radio, with virtually everything I listen to coming from a different state or continent, that an analog tuner would seem like a ride in a horse drawn buggy, charming for five minutes but then the flies, smell, and slowness becoming irritants.  I did just buy a Cambridge Audio streamer to add to the rest of the stack because it takes radio very seriously, and if I can’t actually find something on the CA then I go to the web and use either AirPlay or Chromecast