Need a new FM Receiver that works very well

We have a 40 year old Carver that the channels have gone bad and have been using as a receiver. Now it appears the stereo decoder is going bad. Suggestions on a basic FM tuner high end but not too high end. I know FM is waning but we have really good setup.
ksosne
"  Suggestions on a basic FM tuner high end but not too high end."

- Not according to the OP, he wants a tuner.
I agree Magnum Dynalab makes some excellent FM tuners available new or on the used market. I own a Magnum Dynalab MD-106T analog FM tuner that I purchased several years ago and am very happy with it.
Any thoughts on the NAD C 427. Parasound is suggesting this unit. The Magnum Dynalab unit appears to be overkill.  Could someone weigh in on the NAD at about $500 not their higher end unit.
I don’t think manufacturers are investigating much into their FM tuners anymore. The ones commonly offered might just be there to fill out the line.
One can get a top quality vintage piece and have it refreshed for that kind of money.
This Sangean HDT 20 for about 200 bucks is worth looking into. You will not find many new tuners anymore. Ebay has close to 4000 vintage tuners if you care to go that route!
https://www.sangean.com/products/product.asp?mid=198&cid=3