NBS Omegas vs Monitor 4's ?

I have been trying to decide between these two. From what I understand, the Omega's are an entire series, but is there not that much info on them. Is there an advantage from one over the other? Does anyone have any idea which would be better? I listen mostly to classical and vocals. Thanks!
lockss
Lockss, one other thing to mention is that, based on what their website says, it would seem that the Monitor 4 is less revealing than the Monitor 0. That would by inference mean the Omega is MUCH more revealing than the Monitor 4. That can be a blessing or a curse, depending on the quality of the components around it (you don't say what equipment you have); keep in mind in choosing this, or any, cable that it's better to have a well-balanced system than a part of it that doesn't fit with the rest of the pieces. If you want to build a system around an outstanding component, that's good (I did this around my Jadis preamp and amps), but I probably would not make that initial component the cables. Good luck!
The new statement extremes uses the technology developed for the omega series. In comparisons to the Valhalla cable
both interconnect and speaker, the older statement 111 was
clearly better in all relevant areas. The Statement extreme
is an order of magnitude better again.Whilst the Valhalla is an excellent cable it does not fair well against the NBS
extreme.Better bass response,extended highs and a glorious midrange. The soundstage is larger and imaging is tighter.
Overall a spectacular cable.
My Omegas are still breaking in, but I'm coming to recognize that they're far better than I first described. The soundstaging and bass extension and articulation are more natural and realistic than I've ever heard in my system before, and they've got the midrange right. Dkp is right, it is a marvellous cable. But be careful what you have in front of it, as I mentioned before.
Thanks again! I have settled on the Omega 4 biwired cables. From the feedback that I have gotten, I should really hear a nice difference. I am using Pass x150, Monarchy audio DAC, Marantz dv18, and Paradigm reference speakers. The Omegas that I listened to in the stoor were Omega 2's I believe. The top line is out of my price range for the time being.