Name 3 songs where audio quality and song quality completely align

Lately I’ve found myself alternating between music I love (but sounds mediocre) and music I don’t know well or only like (but sounds incredible).

Occasionally, I stumble across a track where the song could both serve as a great show off piece for my gear and I love the music.

If you can, name up to 3 songs where the audio and song quality take you over the moon with pleasure.

128x128hilde45

Showing 1 response by jsalerno277

Some of my favorites. I can go on but as requested only three.  

1. Katja Werka, Music is the Only Language (I Know), Contact Myself 2.0, Stockfish Records. Virtuoso guitar work, phenomenal voice, excellent composition, and Stockfish recording engineering leaves nothing to want. 
2.  Neil Young, Helpless, Live at Massy Hall 1971, Reprise.  Intimate performance and interaction with audience and well engineered.  Listen to the hall acoustics, the body of the guitar vs the strings, and little gems like his breath before the vocal starts and the hall door slam mid piece on his most famous composition performed here with great emotion.  
3.  Magnificat, Jentekor and TrondheimSolistene, 2L Recordings  Exceptional choral, organ, and orchestra recording of an excellent work and articulate performance with 2Ls engineering. Listen for the acoustics of the cathedral.