Nakamichi TX 1000 turntable

I want to find out what the value of a Nakamichi tx 1000 turntable. I have access to one but I've seen values all over the scale. The unit seems in pristine condition.
clint501

Showing 2 responses by in_shore

Don't listen to Lewm you should contact me first,..Sorry to say It's a real clunker Clint,...old and out dated, the new offerings of today are much more advanced and forward thinking in their designs,....Save your money for something else.
A fiend of mine has a TX1000 that's part of a large collection of vintage components that he calls his audio museum.
I bought my 2 arm Kenwood LO7D from him, however only after relentless negotiations and sleepless nights wondering if he would change his mind at thae last moment.
The TX 1000 no matter how good condition even with the factory box,manuals ect , personally I would not pay more then 3 grand,
I payed less for my LO7D and that vintage table leaves a few very expensive tables sucking wind. Technology is one thing and show biz is another.
Sound wise the TX is ok ,nothing ground breaking however the table is VERY interesting part of audio history.,....