Nakamichi PA7 versus PA7 II

What is the difference between Nakamichi PA7 and PA7II?
Also,are this amps classA?
Thank you
walther
Once had the PA 7, which I bought used. The sound is quite dynamic, supposedly better than the later model II. The PA 7 ran into class A, more than the PA 7II, which meant, a warmer sound than the PA 7II. Eventhough it had about 200W per channel, it did not well with too hard of loads comparatively with other 200 watt or 100 watt high current amps I have had experienced. All in all, if you get a unit for about $800-900 range, I doubt it can be beat for the money...even in comparison with amps that can be had up to 3k.
Nak tape decks may be great, but they are made out with plastic skeletons, therefore prone for mechanical failure (I.e: Dragon.)
Just sold my beloved PA7 was the original owner and had it for 25 years. It was a very balanced amp with a beautiful and detailed midrange. I dont believe you can find a better amp for $700 - 900 dollars. Never had one problem with it and was still sounding like the day I bought it when I sold it.
" The PA 7 ran into class A, more than the PA 7II, which meant, a warmer sound than the PA 7II. "
Total BULLSHIT
I own a PA 7ll and Ive listened extensively to a PA 7  The ONLY difference between the two is the upper wiring, the latter being a birds nest of wires aka "Cottage industry" wiring vs Nakamichi's professional job of cleaning it all up and adding a few more watts.
BOTH amps are stellar and neither is "the ONE to own", they BOTH are.