Nad M3 non repairable

Hi, dumb question , my Nad M3 has a blown power board, and parts are unavailable and the shop says it's not worth fixing. The case is beautiful and I hate to throw it away. What else could I do with it besides make a lamp?
128x128tunaman
A NAD m3 is a 180 watt, dual-mono integrated that went for 3k 10 years ago?

Has to be worth a grand on Ebay. I'd try to find someone to fix it for less than that.
Most any component can be repaired - providing it hasn't been run over by a truck! The issue is finding a competent technician and paying the cost (could be quite high!).
Thanks guys, Nad repair said part was unavailable, and could cost 2000. with no guarantee. 
tunaman
I hate to read situations like yours. This is a common theme and problem w/ the newer NAD gear. If you can find a tech to attempt to fix on the cheap- go for it. If not, move on to a different brand.  About 10 years ago I almost bought into the NAD Master Series. Today, I am glad that I did not purchase any of those components.
Shame on NAD and note to self to stay away from them in the future. Unacceptable that this unit cannot be fixed for reasonable money.