NAD C658

Anyone have any experience with this unit, or Dirac room correction? 
djones51
I'm not using the Dirac, haven't tried it. Should I? 

Milestone product: killer streamer, pre, dac. MQA, Blusound, built like a NAD. Great price. Aptx bt but I don't use that. 
Dirac is one of the reasons I am looking at it. I like the bluOS easy to use and having everything but the amp in one box looks good to me as well down size a bit.
I'm been loving the Dirac 1.# + VST plugin since 2014 and this week I finally got the same working in Dirac 2.4.1 -- I'm exporting the filters to a VST plugin (hosted in JRiver26) running on the same computer.  Would be cool to try exporting a filter to an Arcam or NAD streamer.
I purchased my C658 this week and love it.  I primarily purchased it to stream Tidal HiFi (including MQA).  Out of the box it sounded just ok, but I've left it on for several days now and it sounds better every day.  Streaming Tidal sounds better than CD.  I'm also trying out the internal phono pre-amp versus my internal PrimaLuna phono stage.  At this point it certainly isn't obviously inferior or superior.I set up the DIRAC Live today.  I wouldn't say this is a game changer at this point, but I haven't tinkered with the optimized equalization that the software develops.  At this point the DIRAC derived sound is tighter in the low end, smoother, and slightly subdued.  The BluOS app seems solid.I hope this helps 
I have owned one for about a year and have been pleased.   As said took a while to burn in.    The BusOS is great.   I only use it for a streamer.