My first impression of the Nordost Valhallas.

I just received the shipment of Valhalla cables (interconnects and speaker cables)from the Cable company to audition these cables.
I am still waiting for a few other cables, which I plan to compare against the Valhallas. I will report these findings next week.
But my first impression of the Valhallas was gigantic. The best of the best!! I cannot believe that people are out there bashing these cables. Please let us not get into an argument about there price here.
Its like saying a Porsche is an inferior car because it is so expensive.
Its another story if this amount of money is justified for any cable, but this cables are just awesome. I am sure you know by now, that Endlish is not my mother tongue, so I am lacking some of the vocabulary to describe these cables. But I tell you that this is a league of cables, where only a few other cables have a chance to follow. I can only advise anybody to try to borrow these cables from the Cable company and hear with his own ears, how magnificient these cables are.
I have nothing else to say, but once I have compared the Valhallas to the rest of the cables I am getting in, I will post another thread here.
tekunda
I have not heard them yet, but I saw a pair the other day at my local stereo store. They look absolutely awesome. The sales people (whom I trust) said they were unbelievable. As soon as I win the lottery (POWERBALL OF COURSE) I am going to buy them. Good thread Tekunda
I am not sure if people are bashing them. They should give you a glimspe of "heaven" at their price point! I think others have said that you can get as good or better for a lot less money with other brands.
I'm waiting for a pair of Valhalla speaker cables now. I was reluctant to shell out the money, but people whom I trust (who are also musicians as well as high end dealers) have stated the following: there are Valhallas and then there is everything else! They readily admit that these cables are insanely expensive, but (and this seems to be the universal opinion) Valhalla is the current standard of excellence, and everybody else is going to have to play catch up!
I really have a fair chance to compare the Valhalla to different cables, the latest will be the much touted FIM Gold cable.
Again, after I auditioned all the cables, I will post my findings here in about ten days.