My Aurender N150 is stuck in repeat mode

I can build a queue and it plays the entire queue but then repeats the queue. Same problem for a single song queue. This problem is bad for me because I really like Auto-Play mode for Qobuz and Tidal because it's a great way to discover new music.  Repeat mode prevents Auto-Play mode even if the Auto-Play button is enabled. 

txp1

Showing 5 responses by hgeifman

Txp1, I just emailed Aurender customer support and reported “you sent Aurender a support request on Thursday March 14. No response back”.

please call them on the phone. This is getting ridiculous.

In North America, technical support is also available via phone at 888-367-0840.

I also sent Aurender Customer support a link to this thread and requested they help ASAP. I asked them to review this tread since, it seems, several product issues have be identified. Thanks..  

I also suggest anyone with Aurender Product issues log an Aurender Remote Support request from the Aurender Conductor App.

@txp1, suggest you log an Aurender remote support request. Describe the issue in detail and keep the unit on so they can access it. 

@txp1, I suggest you log an Aurender remote support request. Describe the issue in detail and keep the unit on so they can access it. 

It sounds like software issues and Aurender customer support needs to investigate.  

@txp1, is your Aurender N150 still stuck in repeat mode?   Was Aurender customer support able to resolve this issue?   Please keep us posted.  Thanks.