My Apologies to Miller Carbon

You suggested I leave my solid state components on all the time in spite of the trickle charge when off. Today after almost 2 weeks I heard better more solid lows, more air between the instruments, less hash, etc. Miller Carbon also introduced me to the Schumann Generators (2) which I also find helpful. I have very heavy Vandersteen speakers and am deliberating those suggested springs. Thanks MC
128x128stringreen
I think mc has great info to divulge. I also find him quite funny. Don’t know why people take his insults seriously. Who gives a  %~<£? 
Been leaving my SS gear on constantly for decades. Only way to go.. In some quarters it is claimed that your caps will actually last longer in a state of constant charge.
My BAT VK-6200 5channel amp stays on 24/7.
From a cold star it sounds best after about 4 days. Once the capacitors are fully charged the air around vocals/instruments as well as the decay is simply magic.
     My TacT 2.2X stays on 24/7*, as well as the BAT VK-D5, even though it uses 6 Siemens CCa’s.   That’s: unless there’s a storm on the horizon, or I’ll be away for awhile.

*Both have Standby features, that reduce the current levels to their circuitry.    BAT's Standby keeps a much reduced level, to the tubes, compared to it's circuitry (NICE, but: I'm still glad those CCa’s have a 10K hr life expectancy).  

Digital stuff just takes forever to reach quality sound, from a cold start, in my experience.