Musical fidelity Nu Vista M3 vs Ayre AX-7e

Dear AGon fellows,

I am going to upgrade my MF M1 DAC/V-Link to Ayre QB-9 24/96 soon. I am currently having Nuvista M3 connected to M1 DAC via unblanced RCAs. As I heard Ayre QB-9 will perform the best only if unblanced XLR is used. So I am not considering let my M3 and get a matching AX-7e. My question is, is it definitely worth doing, please share some of your advices on Ayre vs MF integrated. I know the power handling are totally different, but considering all the factores, which set up can give me the best SQ for classical/jazz music.

Many thanks!
dancingking
Sound will Always be a personal taste. But the last time I try to learn people the difference between 2 and 3 dimensional. People understand it very well. And also what it makes listening to music more thrilling and emotional. For classical music the mid freq. are very important. I played and loved classical music a lot with my modified Nu-vista 300 and B&W 800S in the past. With Ayre I did not like the sound for classical music at all.
If by chance you live in the UK i recommend you send your M3 to Musical Fidelity for their fine tuning program. It makes what starts as a great amp an awesome amp.
Thank everyone's kind suggestions and sorry for my late response as I was travelling in Europe.

Just a quick update I did get the AX-7e together with the QB-9. I have to say I am so impressed. The biggest improvement is background is darker and noise level is lower. and I am enjoying the sound very much. But to be fair with the M3, I believe it has some issues with the capacitors in the signal path or the pre-amp tube and should sound better after proper serviced or even fine tuned. Unfortunately, I am in California and MF has suspended the fine tuning service out side UK. I was thinking to send the amp to Rick Walker in NC for a similar fine tuning service. But now since I have the Ayre set up and I might give it a second thought and might put it on sale soon.
Bo.... The Wilson Alexandrias will not bring the best in sound regardless of the electronics used. Use Ayre equipment into good speakers (Vandersteen, Maggies, etc) and you will hear that Ayre is preferred.