Musical Fidelity A308 vs, A3.2 int amps

any audible differences in sound between these two integrated amps. I have a MF A3.2 and was thinking of upgrading to A308 (speakers B&W signature 805's)
riverside13
You may want to consider going for used a3 or a3.2 separates - probably the same price as the integrated A308 and, perhpaps better. I have the seperates with the N804's and it is a great combo.
I have been using the A308 int for the past year. I originally bought a A3.2 CD player and I was considering the A3.2 int, but the 308 is in a different league. It delivers very clean power. The sound stage is much better than the 3.2 - very wide and deep. It also presents a dark background that gives you a sense of spaciousness. I agree with the review from Soundstage.com. Couldn't be happier with my choice.
As it happens, I have a 3.2 CD player and an a308 integrated, like Eyeballman. They go with Triangle Celius speakers and moderate cable and interconnect.

Anyway, if you are going to spend more on an amp or a cd player, make it the amp. Unfortunately, I cannot compare 3.2 integrated to a308. However, I love the grip the a308 exerts on my [admittedly sensitive] Triangles. Also, the 3.2 CD player goes well, indeed perfectly, with the a308 integrated. The a308 integrated is just a beautiful piece of metal. Spring for it if you can.
Haven't heard both side by side but I wonder if it's more a choice of type of sound vs. quality of sound. A3.2 separates leaner and quicker. A308 more bass, more rolled off highs.
IMO the new A5 beats them all
I heard B&W 703 driven by A3.2, A308 and A5

A5 sounded the best
and I took it home with the 703

It's cheaper than A308, too