music you cant live without

Maybe a bit of an over statment but we are all infatuated with music(or we would not be on this site) and I am sure we all have music that we listen to all of the time, so what's your favorite/s?
tireguy
Kitch29, I've got the original Merc with Janis playing the 3rd, it is excellent, also very good on the CD transfer. I have always liked Gilels, I'm hoping that Classic reissues his Brahms 2, which was a Mohr/Layton production released by RCA as a Victrola. My favorite performance of that piece.
Lyle Lovett. Moody Blues. Mozart. The rest is icing on the cake, (and I do like icing so give me the corner slice, if you please.)
Ramstl: Which Dead Albums can you recommend on CD? I grew up listening to American Beauty and Wake of the Flood on LP, would be bummed to get a CD that didn't sound good. Good remasters of old stuff? Good "current" releases?

- Eric
Paul Simon "Graceland"
Sting "Nothing Like the Sun"
Stan Getz/ Joao Gilbert...first album
Louis Armstrong, Wonderful World
Crosby Stills and Nash "Deja Vu"
Miles Davis "Kind of Blue"
These are some....
The re-mastered "Deja Vu" CD really is great! And Bebel Gilberto "tantotempo" likewise. Brasilian Portugese has to be the sexiest language on the planet. She could be ordering take out for all I know and it still gives me a semi.