Music trivia anyone?

First one to post the correct answer gets the positive votes.No negative votes allowed for the wrong answer. Anyone else with a music trivia question go ahead and ask.
QUESTION: Who is the walrus?
david99

Showing 13 responses by angela100

Craig - no wait - I didn't read far enough down on the CD
4~
Michael - guitar
Peter - drums
John - guitar
Margo - vocals
Undertaker(good name, cuz kelly yer killin' me!) is winning this hands down! Very impressive!

David, I'm curious, what did you find when you checked?

Kelly, I went out and voted + for 900 of your posts, so you should be in the positive column again (don't tell anyone I did that, k?)
and oh yeah, on the topic :
What band did Al Dimeola play for in the 80's?
David, you are one WIERD puppy (Your Madonna answer) but this is the BEST WAY EVER to use this voting system for FuN! This is a great idea and hopefully, some other creative souls can think of other fun ways to utilize the system. THANKS!
Let's all give David a round of applause and +2/+2 for this fun thread! "Drinks all around, my friends"
whoa, Phild, I even have that albumn......somewhere...... and couldn't come up with that! +2/+2 from me, 2!

They say that memory is the SECOND thing to go... and I forgot what the first thing was :-)
hey, Rcprince, I don't know the answer to yours, BUT
"what song do all New York Area radio stations play at noon on Thanksgiving Day?
Jayboard, you got it,dude. It's amazing how men begin to sqirm when I make the comment that memory is the SECOND thing to go. Silly.... but, then, that's what helps us enjoy this life - all the silly moments :-)
rcprince, nope..hint...it's something about a ....no I am not saying yet. There's got to be some greater NYC folks reading this.
EXactly! Kelly! I used to love to switch around the stations and see how close they were to be on time.
Do any other cities have such a tradition? +2/+2 for the cornfedboy! and why that song?