Music for "Tough Times"

When you're feeling lousy, or maybe just had a tough day, what one LP, CD, tape, etc. do you play to make you feel better? In my case it's Cowboy Junkies CD "The Caution Horses". Margo Timmins voice is at once soft and soothing, but also haunting and immediate. This is music that I can get lost in. What music do others use on occasions like this?
garfish
A few months ago my "tought times" music was Radiohead's OK Computer. The first 5 or 6 tracks have a lonely sound, if that makes sense, and it really helps. I also love listening to Dave Gilmour's guitar when I'm depressed. He captures that sadness with his tone on 'Comfortably Numb' and that lonely feeling on some acoustic songs like 'Is There Anybody Out There?'...not to mention DSOTM which takes you through the entire spectrum of feelings. The self-entitled album 'Sublime' is nice sometimes. The fast ska sound gives me that I can take on the world feeling. The Strokes sound completely different, but I get the same effect from 'Is This It?'. It seems I've sayed the best for last: Abraxas of course. 'Samba Pa Ti' is great to listen to when you've had a bad day and just want to focus on that feeling without going into the specifics of your day. The rest of the album is fairly upbeat and is full of emotion.
Tindersticks when you want to find beauty in your misery,when you want to go deeper to your depresion listen any DEATH IN JUNE or CURRENT 93/you'v been warned!!!!
Talk Talk "Spirit of Eden" Hands down no contest the most incredible 41 minutes ever recorded. Copies should be handed out at birth!
Post removed 
Don Shirley trio lp- the first track- waterboy or Beethoven's Pastrol symphony (I have sevral preformances of this on cd and lp. It's a wonderful world is also good. Shostakovich tends to exagurate such feelings, but I still lister to his work, and injoy it, even under such curmstances. Chousson's Poem is also wondeful.