MSB select II vs all dacs ?

Wherever I read I see unanimous praise for the MSB Select II. Of course this DAC is super pricey and out of the reach of many (including me). I wanted to know for anyone who has heard it have you also heard a DAC that approached it in sonic performance? One name that was thrown around by a few people I know is the  Rockna Wavedream. Anyone make that comparison?
smodtactical
@shkong78 how good is the dave + mscaler vs msb? I would have loved if you heard them in the same system for a direct comparison.
I would say go for one of the other MSB Models...The Reference is half of the Select dac and the premier and discrete dacs are stunning performers for their price level... 
Prices are on the MSB website. 
Just in case it's not obvious,  toetapaudio is a Mola Mola Dealer. I say take what everyone post when a grain of salt, because an individual's preference may be different than yours. When a dealer post something you have to take it with a enormous grain of salt. Dealer's should be required to state they're a dealer every time they post or have a disclaimer in their username.