MSB Diamond DAC V

Looking to try a MSB Diamond V Dac with Diamond Power Base Volume Control and Renderer. As a side note I have had the opportunity to enjoy the Lampizator Pacific, Esoteric Grandioso K1 my 2 favorites, DCS Vivaldi, Chord Dave but never tried the MSB. I was told that it's is a must listen to before I pull the ultimate trigger.

Please feel free to comment on your thoughts regarding what i can expect from the MSB Diamond DAC V.

Thanks. 
128x128blumartini
"Personally, I wouldn’t be buying anything at that price level without an audition..."

Best advice so far.
All well taken. I’ve heard the Bartok is a must listen to and very interesting that no one mentioned Lumin X1? I am trying to best my ps audio perfectwave with bridge 2 and drop the preamp. Hate to do a lateral. I’m also circling the Gryphon Diablo 300 to mate the dac with and call it a day.

Thoughts

I own a loaded Diamond Dac IV with a Diamond Power Base. Also,Signature Data CD Transport with Signature Transport Power Base.I also have the MSB M204 amps.I can tell you for certain there are no missing frequencies on the bottom or top end. So happy with its performance, wish I could afford the new stuff. Even if I could, being in Canada, the exchange alone would kill me.
@blumartini
Again thank you for your input and my next question is what Dac is that you now have on loan and what is it doing differently in your system?
Sorry it took me so long to respond -- the other machine is an Ideon Audio "Absolute" (latest edition, I’m told).
Differences: the Absolute has much more dynamic impact, it presents a more 3dimensional soundstage with better - holographic - imaging, I get clearer and lower bass notes and more upper-end extension and significantly more clarity on low-level detail.

Subjectively, more naturalness (for example, it’s easy to distinguish between tambourine, hi-hat, snare, & cymbals).
What hits me immediately every time I switch between the two is the difference in bass energy and upper-end extension the Absolute produces --

The impression I get is the Absolute somehow extracts and presents me with much more info from the source file and outputs more energy.
Regards and good luck!

@gregm  

Ideon Audio Absolute Dac definitely has my attention How much is it?
P.S. They are not easy to find info on other than there website. I also circling the Lampinzator they left a unforgettable impression  with there Pacific Dac.