Moving up from Cardas Clear

I'm looking for opinions on where to go next from the Cardas Clear cable line. I've got a Meridian MS600/MD600 source (streaming audio), Simaudio P-8/W-8 amplification and Revel Studio 2 speakers. Cabling is all Cardas Clear, including power cords. I'm looking for something equally rich as the Cardas but with a tad more speed, dynamics and excitement.

Any suggestions?
camb
I found the Clear power cords sounded a lot like the other Clear gear - more extension in the extreme high/low frequencies, a bit more open while retaining a bit of the organic/fluid sound that Cardas is known for. Bass was the biggest impact of adding the Clear power cords for me.

I also noticed some improvement in moving up from the Clear M to the Clear Power. I've only ever used Clear Beyond Power for my amp. Cardas claims better power filtration as you move up the line.
Camb, I still own cardas clear xlr. Since I move to high fidelity ct1e rca then
I found that cardas is very far behind in term of dynamic,punch and speed,
If the excitement is what u look for ,ct1e is a must audition.
For xlr I would recommend hi diamond xlr3 ,this cable is really very musical
When I listen to hi diamond xlr3 ,I forget about the speed ,punch and excitement , feeling calm and relax and listen to music, high diamond xlr3 and their power cable p4 is a must audition in my opinion
Hi Leatherneck

I was deciding between Golden Ref and Clear Light but unfortunately my local dealer does not have Clear Light for trial. He did however have Clear. I was surprised to find that Golden Ref had some sibilance in less pristine recordings of brass instruments while Clear did not. Clear was very extended but natural even though it had less body and warmth compared to Golden Ref.

I actually wanted to get Golden Cross as I don't mind sacrificing speed and extension for warmth and body but that has been discontinued.

How does Clear Light compare to these?

Thanks
Mickey,

Have they discontinued Golden Reference too? If not, I think that would give you a bit of added warmth vs Clear.