Moving to France

We are planning a move to France fairly soon. Does anyone know the best way to cleanly transform the 240v european voltage down to 117 without a bunch of hum?

areed622
Don't do it.
Still time to change your mind.
If you are hellbent, let me know if you find anyone honest there.
I am currently in the Netherlands, having relocated from Canada a few years ago, and likely to go back at an undetermined point in the future. Much of my equipment was dual voltage. The 115 V only items I brought over are on step-up transformers. Many of the new items I have acquired here are dual voltage, but a few are 220 V only - in those cases I confirmed with the manufacturers that they could convert them to 115 V. For most this is cost of shipping. In another case where there was a charge, the retailer committed to paying themselves when it occurs. Worst-case scenario is that the manufacturer goes out of business by the time I do this, but I think I only have this exposure in one case. In that case, I would end up using a step-down transformer when I move back.
Thank you all. My wife is a French national, we have a house in the middle of France, my wife obviously speaks French and I speak French, German, and a little English. Maybe I could use a signal generator (I have a couple of them) and one or two FETs to power the Oracle Delphi. 
If your equipment is also sold in Europe, I would look into replacing internal transformers with a 240V model.
Call Oracle, I bet you can get a 240v motor drive for it.
We've cycled through France twice. Most people think "Paris" when they think of France. The countryside and it's people are wonderful and totally different from the character of Paris.