Moving Magnet Cartridge Recommendations For Thorens TD 124 & SME V Tonearm

I have been far removed from the Moving Magnet Cartridge scene for some time now. I am kicking around the idea in having a stored Thorens TD 124 rebuilt/serviced and also installing an SME V Tonearm.

Are there current and new Moving Magnet Cartridges that would mate well and or recommended with this Combo?

djohn
Casting a vote for the Goldring G-1042.
It's wery detailed, or analytical(?) and I love it. 
Not warm or cozy in any way.
I really think Goldring is overlooked. 
Dear @djohn : I agree @mijostyn that the 309 ( removable headshell.) is good enough not only for MM but for LOMC too and agree too on his Clearaudio and Ortofon today/current models and you have other today/current very good alternatives through: AudioNote, Audio Technica, Grado, Nagaoka, Reson, Goldring, SoundSmith,Decca, etc,etc.
All those before think in the F9.

Regards  and enjoy  the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS.
R.
chakster, while I have you since I have read a number of your Posts; What about a Grace F9 with Retip?

F9 in its best form is a high compliance cartridge and light mass arm is the best for them. Your SME 5 is about 11g effective mass, also can be used. But retip is a bad idea for such carts until you can find the original, the benefit of the original light mass rigid construction of the cantilever and nude diamond (pressure fit), re-tippers will put a big drop of glue to fix the stylus or they will have to change the whole cantilever to a new one, but this is rebuild, not a retip. In my opinion Garrott P77i is better than Grace F9. If you’re considering vintage MM cartridges then there are some serious contenders for sure (with exotic cantilevers and advanced stylus profile). The AT-ML150 OCC is probably the best bang for the bucks.

Thanks for the suggestions to both of you.

chakster, while I have you since I have read a number of your Posts; What about a Grace F9 with  Retip?
Legendary Garrott Brothers Dynamic Coil P77i (price on their site in Australian Dollars, don't be scared :)) 
My first TT was a TD 124 with an ADC Pritchard Tonearm I bought used at the Audio Lab in Harvard Square (RIP) I was 13.
Anyway, you bet the Clearudio Charisma V2 followed by the Ortofon 2M Black. The Clearaudio is the better cartridge but the Ortofon is a much better value. You certainly do not have to go full blown for the SME V. The 309 will do just fine for either cartridge.

Go for it!
Mike