Moving again...system finally complete...back to starting over

After one plus year in a brand new condo we have decided to sell and move again. My system was just completed to my satisfaction. Happy with it and will now sell off most of the equipment because I am tired of storing and lugging large heavy boxes. 

My question is...are there any systems (same stack/manufacturer....eg Naim??) that present overall very decent sound with smooth highs and decent bass? Something easy to use with quality amplification. 

To give a sense of where I am now: Pass INT-25, Spendor Classic 100's with stands, Luxman dac, Sugden phono pre, Luxman PD171 table. I do not have to go to the same price point that the above represents, in fact I am ready to simply compromise for decent sound from smaller, more manageable components. Room is agnostic for the purpose of the conversation as I think I will be listening slightly  'nearerfield' (3'-6' away). 

Sorry for the length. Help and direction is appreciated. Thank you. 

blackhawkskid6

Looks like a lot of support here for you to keep your system! I too share that sentiment. And those Spendors are outstanding. But must say, I just got a pair of Classic 4/5’s for my 10x14 space…and they’re pretty glorious! If it’s down to a smaller space, sealed units with fast articulate and less obtrusive bass paired with the adjustability of a sub (fast one like a Rel) works very, very well. 

I would recommend looking at the Luxman Neo Classic amp table and cd player

small but quality sound

Good luck Willy-T

Wow, these are all very interesting suggestions for a replacement rig! I will research the Devialet and Luxman possibilities. 

I once owned a Hegl integrated that I absolutely loved until the internal dac's circuit chip quit on me. The Hegel service options were tough so I now shy away from anything with a built-in dac but will take a serious look at the Devialet Expert.

Also, the Spendor Classic 4/5's will be on my very short list if the room I am handed is smallish. Any opinions on how the low level listening might be with the 4/5's (lower sensitivity) paired with the Pass which is only 25 class a watts?

Thanks again!!

This would be one reason for staying in the place I am in.  Moving is one thing.  Moving to a place and then having to find a decent listening room would be another.

A good reason to buy efficient speakers is it reduces the amp's price/size/weight and increases placement options

AND, it is much easier to try tubes due to those factors.