Most emotionally involving cables?

I'm auditioning various cables and recently heard the Audio Magic Excalibur II Interconnects and Speaker Cables. Detail, air, quiet, but what struck me most of all was how I immediately fell into the music. Now this isn't the most expensive cable, or the only one that can do this, I'm sure. I'd like to know what other cables have really pushed people into the music, whatever they're made out of.
kevint

Showing 2 responses by genesis168

After going thru lots of cables, the best I have ever come across that will make music like music is the Audio Note Silver interconnects and their speaker cables (AN-Vz and AN-SPx) respectively.

If the only thing you care for is the music and only the music, these cables are the last you'll ever need. If you're looking for a cable which looks good, trust me, these are not for you. They look DAMN UGLY!
Argent, Most people use their cables as band aids to tune their systems tonal balance. That's no good as you will be constantly changing cables for the rest of your life after you change a component.

Well, you paid so much for your new component. You should want to hear what it does....not what it does not do and make cable changes to make it sound like you want it to.

My question is...why change components then???? The principle is to get a cable which has the least colorations so that it does not get in the way of the music. I know it does not exist yet but as I said the Audio Note cables do not really have much colorations. Thanks.