Morrow Audio Cables Feedback

I would appreciate any feedback on experience with Morrow Audio Interconnects and Speaker Cables.

Particularly with McIntosh.

Thanks.
bdahl8

I happen to use two different brands for my cabling.  I use the Morrows exclusively for all my RCA cables (phono level 5 cables, and level 4 ICs), and another brand for speaker and power cords.

I find the Morrows very easy to manage in and around my rack where one component needs to connect to another.  The other brand cables are IMO better sounding, but they are thick and hard to work with, not rack friendly.  Both brands are very timbre neutral.

Never heard Morrows but currently using Analysis Plus silver oval XLR and Audioquest GO-4 speaker cables, excellent combination.

Have been using Morrow’s Sub4 woofer interconnects in 2 different HT setups. One with a Definitive Technology Super Cube 1, the other utilizing KEF’s new KC62 subwoofer (a wife pleaser due to size & white color). The interconnects deliver excellent bass signals, with accurate results. I’ve decided to go with Morrow MA4 IC’s for my Mytek Brooklyn DAC+. Past cables have been Audioquest, Tara Labs, Kimber & Signal Cable.

^^^! I'm running MA 4 xlr's from my Gustard dac A18 Wonderful tonal balance!