Monoblock suggestions to compare to SimAudio Moon Neo 400M?

When I read this forum, I am amazed at the recommendations you all give, because I feel like I've read so much here I should know most brands. Yet, nearly every time, someone makes a solid recommendation of something I've never heard or read about.  So, I've almost settled on the Moon by SimAudio Neo 400M monoblocks as my amps, but do you have suggestions of others to consider?  

PS Audio BHK Signature Preamp
PS Audio Direct Stream Memory Player
PS Audio Direct Stream DAC
Sutherland Phono Loco phono stage
Luxman PD-171A turntable with Jelco 850 arm and Hana ML cartridge 
Wilson Sabrina or Yvette (TBD)

Other amps I've considered:
Bryston 7B3
Bel Canto Design RF600M
Van Austin DAVE SET 600
Benchmark AHB2 (pair)

I've seem some of you dig in and really research your answers, and I want to say "thank you" for the time you often take.  
kcpellethead

Showing 5 responses by kcpellethead

@toddcowles - yes, I'm a full time competition barbecue competitor.

So, you had the Pass pre paired with the PS Audio 300s before getting Pass monos?
At a shop where I first heard Wilson Audio, they primarily offer Audio Research, Moon by SimAudio, and Solution.  An A/B comparison of ARC and SimAudio, the later was a better match to my ears.  I have/had already purchased the PS Audio gear.  I'm not opposed to changing preamps if needed, but for the moment I'm down to the amps.

My budget is $10K or less new, but am completely open to used amps.  Thanks for your question.
@toddcowles - I left pellets, except on my deck, a long time ago.  I have two Jambos that Jamie Geer built for me.  That's the only pit I cook on I'm completion these days.

I settled on the Wilson Audio Sabrina, but am hoping to swing the next step up, the Yvette.  I've auditions about eighteen different brands of loudspeakers, and for whatever reason, the Wilson sound is what sounds good to me.  We did an A/B with ARC and Moon by SimAudio and the later won out easily.  Realizing that dealers are limited to a handful of brands, and having read about so many great smaller brands, I'm interested in anything that compares to the Moon Neo 400M.

Thanks for your responses.
@mijostyn - thanks for your response. Not a thing wrong with the Benchmark. They are on my list. I’m very green at this, so excuse my ignorance. Somehow I think that amps designed to be mono would sound better than amps that are bridged to be mono. I considered the JC-1 monoblocks, and I’m sure they are amazing. They were a Stereophile A rated product for such a long time. 
@auxinput - thank you for your responses.  Very insightful and a big help.  Really appreciate the time you took to reply.