Monitor suitable for wall placement at $400 used?

HI. I am looking for suggestions for a speaker for my bike/ski shop-I will be powering them with Arcam A65+ and an CAL Icon MKII CDP. The current Mondurant-Short MS30i's are OK, but nothing special-a bit flat and non-engaging. I am not expecting miracles, but I do know the gears are capable of better sound than that. The speakers will be mounted flush against the back wall, so I need something that works well in that placement. Most music is jazz, at moderate listening levels. The shop is small, 45x15, but with a high ceiling (listening area is probably only 25x15, however). They can't weigh too much-30lbs each is probably the limit. Also, I have set a budget of approximately $400 used-I think that is in line with the other electronics in the system. Thanks!
dawgcatching
I love Soliloquy Sat-5's. They are not ported and will work great against a wall. The sound is great too! Very detailed and fast.
The Linn's are supposedly designed to go against a wall???
You should look into the Polk Audio RTi series, 25s, 28s, 35s, all sound good for the money with no problem against walls.
Linn Kan are made to be used against the wall.

Probably would make a good match with the Arcam too.