MoFi or Harbeth (used)

I’d be grateful for advice choosing between the MoFi SourcePoint 10 or a used pair of the Harbeth Compact 7-ES 35th Anniversary Edition. My room is about 10 by 18 and I will be slightly off axis. My associated equipment is Krell KAV 250 a amp and Audio Research pre amp. I use a BlueSound Node as the source. I listen mainly to blues, jazz, and rock. Thanks very much for any advice. 

hugo1

I just picked up a pair of KLH Model 3's...WOW....best soundstage Under 4K...Great speaker for all types of music. Some like them better than the Model 5's and I can agree.

Greetings,

Looking for speakers in the $7,500 to $10,000 range. I like speakers that are more natural-sounding without emphasis on any particular frequency. I also listen off-axis quite often. I have AR electronics. Any thoughts on Bryston? If possible, and I know this is difficult, I would prefer to stay away from Made in China brands.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/suggestions.

@lovehifi22 Looking for speakers in the $7,500 to $10,000 range. I like speakers that are more natural-sounding without emphasis on any particular frequency. I also listen off-axis quite often.

Have a look at KEF Reference 1’s. 

Perhaps Fritz speakers? In the US, they would be at the top of the list if I were looking and half or less than your target.  Other speakers too, below and within your target price and not made from the PRC.