Misterio: Water Lily Acoustics vs. Audioquest

Hello,

I own a copy of Misterio by Strunz & Farah on Water Lily Acoustics. The product number is WLA-CS-08-CD. I've noticed that this disc is no longer available from Water Lily Acoustics and, instead, is now on the Audioquest label as product number AQ-CD1002.

Can anyone tell me if these two discs are identical other than the Water Lily Acoustics/Audioquest labeling or were there differences in the production and manufacture of these two cds?

Thanks,
peaceable_kingdom
I have an Audioquest copy, and I seriously doubt they would have remastered an existing, highly praised, digital file.

Don't know about the Waterlily version, but I find my CD rather underwhelming sonically given the hype - nothing terrible, but not as special as I expected - maybe a small step above similar Windham Hill stuff.
Peaceable
My copy also has the product code WLA-CS-08.
The front sleeve says:
'Misterio
Strunz & Farah'
Then the dancing lady picture
And 'Water Lily Acoustics' at the bottom.

Inside sleeve says 'produced and recorded by Kavi Alexander.'
Back says 'Co-produced and funded by audioquest'

I think the sonics are quite good, but I prefer the music on 'Americas'
Richards,
Yes, it sounds like you and I have the same thing! I really like this disc so I'll have to give 'Americas' a try. Thanks for the tip!

Now, does anybody know if there is a sonic difference between the Audioquest and Water Lily Acoustics version of this cd?