Mirage Speakers?

Craigslist find here...not much out there on these.

2 Mirage 460 speakers
1 Mirage MC-4 center channel speaker
2 Boston Acoustics CRX dipole rear surrounds
Marantz SR-73 receiver

$350

What do I make of this system?

From what I can gather the Mirage 460 are 2-way speakers but not much info. Not much info on the MC-4 and virtually none on the Boston Acoustics?

And the Marantz receiver?
remark900
I use Mirage M290 two ways as computer speakers with a Belles power amp.  This makes an excellent near field system.  I heard Mirage M1 speakers dem'od several times.  They were an excellent bipolar speaker though on the whole I much prefer dipolar sound.
well I have two pairs of Mirages m-7si and the m-3si as well , the company is out of business, they was purchased by Klipsch then the brand was killed by them, very power hungry speakers, mine has a Sensitivity of 89db and sounded dead to me, and i had a HIGH CURRENT AMP powering them,I will be selling them at a local flea Market. Plus how would you get drivers for them if blown.
Mirage M3si’s were one of stereofiles reference speakers for several years. I have had a pair M290’s for years, very good bookshelf speaker. Also have one of their subs, well made, great sounding. 

NDG services in Canada has tons of NOS parts for most all Mirage speakers. 
Honestly?
Pass.
Not going to be good for music.
Receiver way too old and dated for today's HT.
$350?
Not a prayer tbh.
Sorry......
I owned the bigger brother 760s many years ago. Good speaker, but I wouldn't give more than about $150 for the 460 now. They would be worth more than the rest combined, so I would say no. I went from the 760 to the M5si, which I owned longer than any speaker I have ever had. I am not sure where gmosley got his sensitivity spec, but the M3si are 83 db and the M7si are 84 db. He is right, they do take a lot of power, and getting replacement parts could be an issue. Dull is not how I would describe any of the speakers in the Msi series provided they are set up correctly (out into the room like Maggies) and have enough power supplied to them.