MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3?

I’m considering one of these. Please share your thoughts, especially if you’ve heard them. I will be streaming 70% and CD’s 30%

Jazz, R&B and classical in that order are my listening habits.

My room is 20x30 and very nice acoustics.

Current system:
Dali Epicon 8, Luxman 509X, PS Audio NuWave DSD, Cambridge CXC, Shunyata interconnects & Nordost speaker cable

Thank you!!!

jzzmusician
No way opening up the case should or will void a warranty. I am not just hooking up a piece of gear that was shipped from Poland without first making sure all tubes are seated properly and nothing is loose.  Standard operating practice. @lampizatorna  please confirm as I just purchased a unit and I am looking inside before giving it 120 volts and risking a short or worse in my rig. Tubes or parts shift or become fully or partially unseated etc... Stuff just happens when shipping and handling from so far away. Seems like a reasonable thing to do. I have had my share of gear show up with broken tubes, tubes loose and only partially in the socket, parts shifted and loose etc....

It would make a lot of sense if they ship without the tubes installed for safety while in shipping transit, so that owners will install the tubes themselves when they receive them.
@facten @grannyring 

That is incorrect. We don't invalidate warranties if you opened the case to change or roll tubes. We just don't encourage it to avoid electrical shocks and or damaging gear with wrong tube types, etc. 
That makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. Now, a notorious modifier like myself has real reasons for a warranty to be voided 🤓.